The following arrangement is for your reference only. In case of any absence
or some presentation less than 15 minutes, please come before your session
*One best presentation will be selected from each session.
Announced and awarded the excellent
presentation certificate at the
- Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including presentation
and Q&A . Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in
mind that the program is fully scheduled and that the speaker after you would like
their allocated time available to them.
- You can use USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned
viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her / his
session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the
session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer.
- It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your
personal in box as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed
from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer
from your email.
- Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD
projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general
presentation software such as Microsoft Power Point and Adobe Reader. Please
make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation
system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your
own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your
- Movies: If your Power Point files contain movies, please make sure that
they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
- Maximum poster size is 36 inches wide by 48 inches high (3ft.x4ft.)
- Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters
should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
- Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by
your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
Please wearing formal clothes or ethnic clothing
© SRSE 2019-2023 | Beijing, China | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org